Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Stolen Passport Replacement

This process is for applicants who need to replace a stolen passport that was issued when they were 16 or older. It is used even if the stolen passport was expired. You do not need to file a police report to begin this process.

Starting at $119 + Government Fees

How Quickly DO You Need Your Passport Processed?

Premium Service

7-10 Business Days

+ Government Fees

Express Service

2W-3W Business Days

+ Government Fees

Smart Service

4W-5W Business Days

+ Government Fees

Your departure date must be later than: 04/03/2020

Stolen Passport

  • Your previous U.S. passport was lost or stolen.
  • You must complete both the DS-11 and DS-64 (Statement Regarding Lost or Stolen Passport) forms.

Why G3?

For more than 20 years, G3 has offered fast and reliable passport services to millions of satisfied customers.
Select the "Passport Type" and "Delivery Speed" to get your passport expedited in 2-10 business days.

  Post Office G3 Passports
Standard 4-7 Weeks 10 Days
Expedited 3 Weeks 2 Days

What Are Our Customers Saying

Industry Leader

Premium Service