Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Passport Name Change

This process is for applicants whose passport was issued less than one year ago and have had a legal name change since the passport was issued. It is also used if identifying information was printed incorrectly on the passport. Please note that if the passport was issued more than one year ago, the Passport Renewal procedure will apply.

Starting at $189 + Government Fees

How Quickly DO You Need Your Passport Processed?

Emergency Service

1 Weeks

+ Government Fees

Priority Service

2 Weeks

+ Government Fees

Passport Name Change

  • If your passport is less than a year old, use the following form (DS-5504)
  • If your passport is older than a year, use the following form (DS-82)

What Are Our Customers Saying

Industry Leader

Premium Service