Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Minor Passport

This process is for children under the age of 16. This includes minors who have never been issued a U.S. passport, or are age 15 or younger and have previously been issued a U.S. passport that is expiring, expired, or lost.

Starting at $189 + Government Fees

How Quickly DO You Need Your Passport Processed?

Expedited Service

6 Weeks

+ Government Fees

Smart Service

8 Weeks

+ Government Fees

Minor Passport

  • The child is under 16 years of age.
  • BOTH parents must appear with child at a local acceptance agent.
  • If one of the parents or legal guardians cannot be present at the acceptance agent, then Form DS-3053 (Minor Consent Form) must be Notarized.


What Are Our Customers Saying

Industry Leader

Premium Service